Great Plains Partner Manager- Virtual U.S.
There’s never been a more exciting time to be a part of our dynamic channel sales team at DiCentral, a fast-growing leader in the world of Supply Chain and B2B integration solutions!
Reporting to the Senior Director of Global Channels, the Channel Partner Manager is responsible for winning new partners as well as maintaining and expanding influential relationships with our current partners to exceed corporate goals and expectations.
What You Will Do
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel within the Great Plains ERP Channel.
- Coordinate and orchestrate the involvement of marketing, pre-sales engineering, account management and leadership resources in order to meet partner performance objectives as well as partners' expectations.
- Proactively lead a joint planning process to develop mutual performance objectives for deal registration targets, sales revenue goals and milestones associated with productive relationships.
- Assist with sell-through to end customers through the partner with particular focus on small to mid-size enterprise customers.
- Manage potential for channel conflict by working closely with partners and DiCentral account managers by using clear, concise communication skills both internally and externally.
- Follow and adhere to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensure that all stakeholders comply with the DiCentral Partner Program.
- Drive adoption of DiCentral solutions across the Enterprise.
How Your Performance Will Be Measured
- Achievement and over-achievement of assigned sales quota in a designated territory
- Achievement of assigned objectives for training metrics, deal registration metrics and new partners signed
- Continual high ratings for partner satisfaction.
What You Will Bring
- Four-year college degree or equivalent applicable work experience
- Preferably 5 years of channel sales experience
- Experience selling cloud technology
- Proficiency with documenting and forecasting sales within the channel
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel 25% to 50%
How You Will Rewarded
- Excellent upward career potential
- An energized and collaborative work environment
- Corporate visibility by executive leadership
- Opportunity to evangelize leading-edge managed services and cloud technology as an industry leader
- Uncapped upside and earnings' potential
- Comprehensive employee benefits to include 401k plan with matching, tuition reimbursement, subsidized gym memberships and more….