Customer Development Director - Strategic Accounts
The definition of a Customer Development Director – Strategic Accounts is an individual that sells DiCentral products and services and manages existing customer accounts that have been selected as Strategic Accounts.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and close current customer sales opportunities for DiCentral’s suite of Supply Chain software solutions with emphasis on adding connections and simple implementations of DiIntegrator or DiFlatfile.
- Communicate DiCentral’s value proposition in order to increase sales of our core products/services.
- Meet monthly sales quota
- Manage a given territory and present DiCentral solutions face-to-face and over the phone.
Display effective use of company resources in selling to DiCentral’s customer base and leads from various incoming channels.
- Manage pipeline including activity for sales opportunities within DiCentral’s CRM system.
Complete other job related tasks assigned by supervisor.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 year(s) of experience in software, telecommunications or other sales fields.
- Extensive knowledge of all DiCentral “Core” products, e.g. DiFlatfile, DiConnect, etc. preferred
- Basic Knowledge of:
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Managed Services
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Cloud Computing
- Create Value Proposition, Sales Presentation Skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office software applications
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
- Four year college degree in any field or equivalent experience in software, telecommunications or other sales field