Content Marketing Manager
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create marketing resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, info-graphics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial content that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties
- Promote offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by supervisor
- Proactive, Self-Motivated
- Analytical, Critical Thinker
- Customer focused
- Good judgment and business innovation
- Open to new concepts, tools and technologies
- Focused on continuous improvement
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Team player, Organizational Commitment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and spoken)
- Time Management Skills, Ability to work on multitude of projects simultaneously
- Integrity, Ethical Behavior
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) is a plus
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A dual-minded approach: Highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal is a must; Ability to communicate thoughts and information clearly and concisely
- Experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge
- Experience building audiences either online or offline.