Business Operations Data Analyst
The Business Operations Data Analyst will take responsibility for managing master data sets, developing reports, helping to drive the use of data throughout the organization, and troubleshooting data issues. The Business Operations Data Analyst will have a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Play a key in documenting KPIs for all departments.
- Document and track the CRM development activities on a monthly basis.
- Collaborate with manager of other departments in generating reports and analysis from single or multiple systems. Providing such reports in a timely manner.
- Managing users and user roles in the CRM.
- Develop and maintain algorithms to predict revenue, reduce customer attrition and other business needs as needed.
- Develop and maintain models/tools/algorithms to manage global billing audit.
- Analyze billing process and rate plans to increase revenue.
- Support in managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata for sales CRM and commission modules.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Managing data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks and opportunities.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Ability to handle large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding and use of metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills and be highly proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Power Query, PowerBI and PowerPivot.
- Excellent understanding of CRM
- Experience using R and Python is preferred but not necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Statistics, Information Systems, Applied Math, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Experience in lieu of degree may also be considered
- Master’s degree preferred but not required from an accredited university or college in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Statistics, Information Systems, Applied Math, Business Administration, or any other related field is preferred but not necessary.