Business Development Director - Healthcare Vertical
The Business Development Director is assigned to a specific geographic territory or industry vertical and is responsible for identifying and managing numerous business organizations including 3PLs that require their trading partners to communicate via EDI.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Aggressively identify, prioritize and manage corporate relationships with a targeted set of organizations including 3PLs to create measurable business results that will meet and/or exceed assigned sales quota (New Sign Ups) NSUs.
- Meet with required number of Buyers/Hubs (including 3PLs) per month, set by the department sales, with the goal of developing relationships with the Head of the EDI Department, Vendor Relations Department, Logistics/Distribution Department and Merchandising Department.
- Provide and maintain Sales Pipeline Status to track to track new sign up (NSU) and Hub Deal Pipeline.
- Participate in team sales meetings regarding sales status and issues.
- Take an active role in scheduled and non-scheduled product/sales training.
- Provide input to the DiCentral Marketing Department when required on specific Hub initiatives.
Job requires an average of 50% travel.
- Proactive, Self-Motivated
- Analytical, Critical Thinker
- Customer focused Good judgment and business innovation
- Open to new concepts, tools and technologies
- Focused on continuous improvement
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Team player, Organizational Commitment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and spoken)
- Time Management Skills, Ability to work on multitude of projects simultaneously
- Integrity, Ethical Behavior
- High travel (50% - 70%)
DESIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- College degree or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Three to five years Supply Chain experience. Create product/service value propositions Sales presentation Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)